Riddles are one of the best ways to stimulate a young minds and an amazing brainstorming session for them. Riddles can also help your kids polish their thinking skills. Here are some really interesting riddles to keep your little ones laughing and to have fun.
Riddles for children (with answers)
- Q: What begins with ‘t’, is full of ‘t’ and finishes with ‘t’?
A: A teapot full of tea
- Q: Which english alphabet contains most water in it?
A: The letter ‘C’
- Q: Which month of the year has 28 days
A: Every month has 28 days
- Q: Imagine you are in the middle of the sea, your boat has a hole, and you are surrounded by sharks. What will you do?
A: Stop imagining.
- Q: If six children and two dogs weren’t under an umbrella, how come none of them got wet?
A: Because it wasn’t raining
- Q: Which tree can be carried in your hand?
A: A palm
- Q: It is filled with keys but is unable to open any door. What is it?
A: A piano
- Q: Can you guess the easiest way to double your money?
A: Place it in front of the mirror
- Q: Every person has one, and no one can lose it. Can you guess what is it?
A: A shadow
- Q: What has its shoes on even while sleeping?
A: A horse
- Q: A bird, a monkey, a cat, and a squirrel have climbed up on a coconut tree. Who will get to eat the mango first?
A: None, as they are on a coconut tree and there are no mangoes there
- Q: It has four eyes but still cannot see anything. What is it?
- Q: My teddy bear is never hungry. Can you guess why?
A: Because it is stuffed
- Q: It starts with ‘P’ and ends with ‘E’ and has thousands of letters in it. What is it?
A: A Post Office
- Q: Sherry’s father has five daughters- Sasa, Sese, Sisi, Soso. Guess the name of the fifth daughter.
A: If you think it is Susu then you are wrong. It is Sherry
- Q: They come at night without being called and disappear during the day without being stolen. Can you guess what are they?
- Q: What belongs to you, but is used more by others?
A: Your name
- Q: How many animals did Moses take on the ark?
A: None, cause Noah did
- Q: Almost everyone needs it, asks for it, gives it, but almost nobody takes it. What is it?
- Q: What has to be broken before you can use it?
A: An egg
- Q: What ship has two mates, but no captain?
A: A relationship
- Q: What can make an octopus laugh?
A: Ten tickles (tentacles)
- Q: This can clap without any hands. What is it?
- Q: Why do dragons sleep all day?
A: They like to hunt knights
- Q: What gets wet when drying?
A: A towel
For more parenting tips and tricks, as well as the best promotions in baby products, visit Motherhood.com.my now! Share with us in the comments what you would like to read about next!